We’re getting too old for this sh*t…
Summer is here again, and unlike the great British weather, you can rely on John and Jason to deliver a spectacular summer special – In this episode, we put the world to rights, discussing:
- Whether we’re “getting old” by focusing on retirement goals.
- The sort of people we’d really rather DIDN’T join the One Percent Club.
- How you CAN go wrong investing in bricks and mortar (culminating in court cases, administration and the Serious Fraud Office!)
- The calming (and long-lasting!) effect of a 17-day digital detox.
- Why long-term thinking is the ONE trait you MUST adopt to be successful.
- The biggest mistake that MOST small business owners will make in the upcoming recession.
Ambitious Lifestyle Business Podcast #92
Get new podcasts
Direct to your inbox
If you liked this episode…
DON’T YOU WISH GROWING YOUR BUSINESS COULD BE LESS STRESSFUL?
Could you improve your business by just 1% this week? Note: I said “improve”, NOT "grow" your business - growth might not be what you need.
More customers, more leads, more staff, more stress might be the last thing you need.
You might actually need more profit. more margin. more leverage.
You might need more time, less stress, and a business that relies less on you as the "font of all knowledge and the god-like genius through which everything must flow".
You might need a smaller team, fewer customers, and less products.
The One Percent Club won't help you grow your business. It'll help you IMPROVE it - 1% at a time. Baby steps. Steady, predictable improvement - towards the kind of business you wanted when you first started - one that delivers a fantastic lifestyle, and serves you rather than you serving it.
John released his first book “Big Ideas… for Small Businesses” in 2017, and it shot straight to the #1 bestseller list for Small Business and Entrepreneurship on Amazon, outselling books by Richard Branson, Alan Sugar and Duncan Bannatyne combined.
Since then, it’s sold thousands and thousands of copies all over the world, and attracted more than 100 five-star reviews. But more importantly, it’s changed the lives of small business owners all over the world, who now understand that running a lifestyle business isn’t a bad thing.
I think you’ll like it…
Join our 1200 strong Facebook Community with advice from like-minded business owners
PO Box 74,
Plymouth, PL7 1ZN