Want to book John as a guest for your show / podcast?
John Lamerton has over twenty years experience running small businesses, and can talk in a very natural conversational tone, imparting business growth wisdom in a down-to-earth style.
A three-time bestselling author, who doesn’t just want to plug his books – He has plenty of stories to tell, and loves to talk about the mistakes he’s made along the way, how little he knew at the very start, and how he wishes someone like him would have told him all this stuff at the start – it would have saved a lot of heartache!
Some of the topics John can talk about include:
- Why every small business owner should be looking to build a “lifestyle” business.
- How to use daily habits and routines to turn consistency into a superpower.
- Why you don’t need to BE a millionaire to live like one
- How to juggle parenthood with building businesses.
- The 13 mistakes that all rookie business owners make.
- Why he blames Richard Branson for his early failures.
- How to use the same techniques in your business that Team GB used to skyrocket their medal haul.
- Why a 90 day business plan is the “Goldilocks” of goal setting.
- How a simple hula hoop cured John’s chronic low-self confidence.
- The 5 magic ingredients that lead to success.
- The 1993/94 Plymouth Argyle team that scored 88 goals in a single season. (There hasn’t been much demand for that one though…)
SOME OF THE PODCASTS JOHN HAS APPEARED ON…
Social Media = tomorrow's chip paper.
How to Become a Sales Routine Machine...
Working hard doesn't mean long hours.
Book John for your podcast
“John and Jason have been there and done it and don’t have an ego about it like many others.
I know I am better organised, better planned and prepared and more likely to succeed sooner, thanks to their wisdom and experience.”
The 100 Best Business Books You Must Read
I’ve read more than 1,000 business books (and written four bestsellers myself), so I know what makes a really good business book.
I’ve also been involved in more than 60 small businesses over two decades, so I understand that the best books for business owners aren’t theoretical – they’re full of actionable takeaways and frameworks that you can deploy on the front lines of running your own small business.
Join our 1200 strong Facebook Community with advice from like-minded business owners
PO Box 74,
Plymouth, PL7 1ZN